People Think They Know It All

People Think They Know It All
People think they know it all. A discussion is just that, where people bring out their interest in the conversation. To open there minds up to each other. Not to determine who is right or wrong. You can take info in and research it for the truth for yourself and make an analytical determination in your choices.
The truth in what you believe in is your beliefs. When you bring a situation to the light for others to take it in and find that truth, they get defensive to justify the complaining of the situation, excuses! “These are my words I speak”. I could care less of what people think of what I say or take in from my actions, it is my truth.
I am a man that is taking responsibility in the things that I am allowing in my life. Finding my way in my beliefs for my truth and motivation to concur all that comes before me and what I take on.

©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hardest Part of Change: Staying Focused When Personal Growth Gets Difficult

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury and Sharing my Testimony

What I Remember from My Motorcycle Accident — A Journey from Darkness to Determination July 8th 2010