Sweet Taste of Honey

Sweet Taste of Honey

Laying her back
Pushing up her dress
Sliding off her panties
Rubbing my hand up her inner thighs
As I push back her legs
 Sending her mind on a journey
As I travel Kissing gently against her silky skin
The closer and closer
I get to her bee hive
Drips of honey slowly running down
Meeting my tongue
As the tip slightly licks such sweetness
Affectionate moans seep
Slithering my touch softly
In-between her lips
Gliding across
For a taste of honey

Moans seep
Clinching the sheets
Thighs lost controlled
Laying her hands on my head firmly

Reaching the thickness of her honey
Savoring enjoyments that relished
From a taste of honey


©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com
DMBP


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hardest Part of Change: Staying Focused When Personal Growth Gets Difficult

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury and Sharing my Testimony

What I Remember from My Motorcycle Accident — A Journey from Darkness to Determination July 8th 2010