Thinking within my research
Thinking within My Research
The more and more I read, the more and more I learn to learn and apply as wisdom of my life lived within knowledge to live.
I begin to see myself wanting to learn as much as I can, which is a life time for a happier life. Just to know things without being a scholar or professional in any of the fields that has an interest for me.
All my researches and studies go to the beginning of times. I see and know that everything ties together at some point in some way. That’s when I research the whys and how’s, within the theories presented.
Even as I structure the words scattered across this paper in the sense of my mind on events that matter to me. Knowledge, wisdom and understanding are my thoughts in the process of structuring my choices to the passions within knowledge living a righteous life.
I pray for guidance and strength in all that I do.
I find a lot of my studies that involves the bibles aspects of what I read and write. I have brought myself to life just in my thoughts, it never ends. It is a reoccurring event that keeps happening over and over with the different beginnings and ends that I have more control of the outcome.
I find myself constantly thinking of how, what, why and when, in no order that will allow me to read when I can get a chance.
©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com
Comments
Post a Comment