Dreams and Passions

Dreams and Passions
I walk side by side with my dreams and passions. I am not the one to chase and run after them. This is my thought process since my accident that has placed reality in motion. To set my goals free and to share with them with the world as I step in faith to do what it is I must do. Not giving a flying fuck in what an individual’s thought process is in their minds to say behind closed doors or in m y face. “If brave enough” the things I entertain, is what I allow! Not anyone else so stay true to the things that you want to do in this life time.

©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hardest Part of Change: Staying Focused When Personal Growth Gets Difficult

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury and Sharing my Testimony

What I Remember from My Motorcycle Accident — A Journey from Darkness to Determination July 8th 2010