Praise

Praise
            Praise and visualizing a message from my life learning lesson’s in different forms from the next personage. See, what I am listening to in my mind and my heart was a desire that I have been longing for. Without the desires in my soul and spirit that is craving from through the senses of thy knowledge into wisdom with Understanding. Changing from who I was, to whom I am, to which I am becoming. A individual King that walks in the steps of a Man. Freewill leads to a righteous life, baring the fruits before us or down fall I kneel and Praise for the guidance and strength to live this life with the data programmed in my matrix.

DMBP

Comments

  1. Have faith, my cousin. It is the things hoped and dreamed for. All we ever need given freely...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Hardest Part of Change: Staying Focused When Personal Growth Gets Difficult

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury and Sharing my Testimony

What I Remember from My Motorcycle Accident — A Journey from Darkness to Determination July 8th 2010