I Hear You Sweetheart
I Hear You Sweetheart
The truth of it is, you are so special.
The things that you feel that you need is in the depth of your mind sweetheart.
Your beauty speaks for itself.
All you should want in your life first and foremost, is God. Love him, feel him, praise him, and everything in your heart, will grow strong. He will place upon you the tools in your life of his knowledge for the times that you feel weak and hurt. Pray for guidance and understanding, in your daily prayers. Learn from it now.
I am hearing the beating of your passions. It is stronger when you walk blind and guided by the Lord vs. knowing what you see down the path you take. Realize that even when you think you’re walking alone, you are not.
See not only do you have a glorious God in your life. He has a plan for everybody, with life learning lessons. We are supposed to go through these struggles to learn.
Our minds tend to get blurred at times. But we have to take the time and pray and know that he has us in his hands. He has given us many blessings, the enjoyment of our family and friends and he gave us the sight to see growth. What I mean by that is. Look under your wings and admire the lives that he given us to give.
So I say to you now, appreciate what you have now and wait to see what you are going to get. Just do not forget where you come from.
God bless, stay strong and positive.
Lean on someone when you need to, with prayer, family or friends and give it to those when you see that somebody needs a little help.
©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com
Comments
Post a Comment