Me as a Writer: Sharing My Journey, Passion, and Growth
Me as a Writer: Sharing My Journey, Passion, and Growth
Discovering a Newfound Passion
Writing has become a newfound passion that I genuinely enjoy for myself. It allows me to share my experiences, opinions, and lessons learned from life. Although Language Arts was never my strong subject in school, my curiosity and determination have fueled my desire to grow and improve.
Through writing, I aim to share the wisdom I gain from my experiences and create meaningful content for my family, friends, and supporters.
Learning and Growing Every Day
I am not a perfect writer, nor do I claim to be at the top of the game. I am a beginner with unique perspectives and honest opinions based on my personal experiences.
Here’s what drives me as a writer:
-
Continuous learning: I actively seek knowledge to strengthen my writing skills.
-
Creative expression: My artistic mind allows me to explore ideas and share them in engaging ways.
-
Connection with readers: I value discussions and learning from different viewpoints.
All I ask is for readers to watch me grow, subscribe to my content, share my blogs, and engage in conversations so we can learn from each other.
Dedication, Motivation, and Purpose
I don’t sit idle, hoping for inspiration to strike. I create, explore, and experiment with writing for the joy of it. Writing is both a personal journey and a form of discipline that keeps me learning and growing.
If anything I write benefits my life—or the lives of my readers—that is a bonus. I am grateful for the opportunity to express myself and share my voice with the world.
Thank You to My Readers
God is good, and I am thankful for every reader who takes the time to engage with my blogs. Your support through reading, sharing, and commenting allows me to continue growing as a writer and learning alongside you.
✨ Hit the Like button if this post resonates with you. Leave a comment to share your thoughts—it’s okay to express yourself. Connect with friends or others going through similar journeys. Share this post with someone who may enjoy it.
© DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
📧 Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com
I personally love reading what you write Ron! It is always so meaningful and you make me add the reader feel the emotions you put into the words. Only a skilled writer, not a beginner, or someone with untapped talent can cause someone to emote like that! Keep it up, I'll keep reading for sure!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much sweetheart, I appreciate you so much for just listening to my thoughts or opinions. I only considered myself a beginner writer because of the grammatical errors I was making at first and I know the more I read or write it is getting better. I am not on the level of it that I perceive myself to be on at some point and reaching out to the world because I know how serious readers take literature and how they get offensive to bad grammar or not even give that person a chance. I just want to touch people and have them feel what I am feeling or seeing. So I just wanted to put it out there as I network and build an audience. God bless and thank you.
ReplyDeletePep- is there anything that you would to see me write about?
ReplyDelete