Evidence of success
Evidence to success in my testimony
If you are good at something, you can be successful. Practice makes perfect, I know you heard that before.
Lying in a hospital bed for months, I was thinking I would never walk again from both legs being broke in my motorcycle accident. I remember my process; they stood me up for the first time and made me try to hold myself up for a minute. Then I took my first step, my first three steps, and five steps to seven steps to 13 and so on.
Being persistent with trying, I found myself doing what I had thought I couldn’t. I am walking today. Not to the best of what I use to but I am walking. I am even riding again.
Life is not about everything being the way we need it to be, but to fall or fail for a lesson to be learned. An obstacle is only what we do not know of, once we know of it. It becomes a challenge.
It is ok to fall or fail at times. We will know what to do and what not to do the next time we put effort into it all.
The most important thing about it is, Just trying and being persistent in it.
©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com
©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com
Comments
Post a Comment