Power of Prayer
Power Is In Your Prayer
Things that I believe in for my prayer, is not to pray for change but to pray for strength and understanding, guidance, and things of the sort. I still have to study and learn of prayer in times of people that might be sick. I know there is simple logic to it all. But just in life and living on your daily choices. Yahweh left us with his Laws of knowledge to live a righteous life so we can bare the fruits of life. He left freewill up to us.
Depending on the choices that we make could depend on what message or life learning lesson he allows for us to go through and experience to grasp and open up our eyes.
As my faith begins to grow from the experiences of these life learning lessons that Yahweh is putting in front of me on my path to open my eyes to, in a second chance of life. I read and grasp thy knowledge for my choices begin to change along with my priorities. Some issues that were attacking me are getting to be lighter as I begin to see how to grow.
Certain people are no influence in my life anymore for me to make the wrong choices. I hardly stress. I learned what faith really is in my truth of my beliefs.
The Lord wants us to do the things in our life that makes us happy, that is not evil and to know that we are in Yahweh’s hands.
While I was in the Hospital fighting for my life, I had people around me praying. I had people in the world praying for my life, from knowing me on social sites. Prayer is powerful and beautiful part of life that we share. This is part of my testimony.
Do not say you are going to pray for a person, take the time at that moment and pray right there and then. Believe in it, in your heart.
In Yhwh's name.
©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer. I remember praying for you while you were in the hospital. Not just for your physical health but more importantly for your spiritual health. I can see God has not only truly saved your life but changed your heart. Continue to share your testimony because that may only way some people will be drawn to Yaweh our God. Prayer Works and Jesus is REAL. Amen!!!
ReplyDelete