Good Morning My Lord

Good Morning My Lord
            I am blessed to awake with you in my heart. My spirit rises into my soul to stimulate the body that you have blessed me with. Thank you for placing the life learning lessons all around and throughout my path. In this life time to live the righteous life that you spread the fruits of your Knowledge. I see from each day to the next how my faith is growing.
Growing up in my stubborn ways, I did not see through your eyes. Now that I am learning your word I feel that you reward me with the knowledge that comes first. Lord it is hard but I understand as my faith grows, my happiness grows as well.
My strength is protected with you in my heart and I will share it with the world, the love of being in your hands.
I step in the truth of my faith and live life doing the things that bring me joy. I ask that you guide me into my passions as I make strong decisions in my choices. I ask that you use me as a voice. I ask that you find life in my friends and family and those that struggle more than others.
In Yhwh's name.

©DMBPproduction
Ronald Jenkins
Ronaldjenkins2005@yahoo.com

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing this word, these words with me! I was touched and moved by the message! You have a gift Ron, that is certain!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Hardest Part of Change: Staying Focused When Personal Growth Gets Difficult

Understanding Traumatic Brain Injury and Sharing my Testimony

What I Remember from My Motorcycle Accident — A Journey from Darkness to Determination July 8th 2010